Resources – this has info for books, events and others that may help you to find what you need.
Starting the meeting
We use Check In to begin meetings or anytime an individual or group. This simple check-in process allows us to be present in the meeting and engage in our conversation.
1. Speaker says “I feel [one or more of MAD, SAD, GLAD, AFRAID].” Speaker may provide a brief explanation. Or if others have already checked in, the speaker may say “I pass.” (See the Pass protocol.)
2. Speaker says “I’m in.”
3. Listeners respond, “Welcome.”
Check In (McCarthy Protocol)
- 6 turnouts
- Good discussions
Retrospective – we played the Perfection Game for the retrospective
Trys for next time:
- Everyone bring a buddy next time
- Carry a topic “Working with old school leaders” forward
- Everyone take a story home and try it out until next time we meet (e.g. have a beer with your boss)